Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chipotle Dip

2 scallions
2 to 3 small canned chipotle chiles in adobo plus 1/4 teaspoon adobo sauce
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream

1) Finely chop scallions. In a bowl whisk together all ingredients with salt to taste. Dip may be kept, covered and chilled, 3 days.
2) Wearing protective gloves, mince enough chipotles to a paste to measure 1 1/2 tablespoons.
3) In a bowl whisk together all ingredients with salt to taste. Dip may be kept, covered and chilled, 3 days.

Review: I forgot to take a picture! It’s an orange dip. I’m sure we can all picture that. :P This was spicy, I won’t lie. However, I love spicy and though I took this to a school function, I believe I ate half of it. I could have drank it, it was so yummy. I served it with a 3 lb bag of tortilla chips from Costco. I also shoved all ingredients into the blender and called it good once I saw no chunks. Way easier than the above directions!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment